Sunday, May 08, 2005

They are with me

so we are here. you and I. let us sit at this table, this big table, over polished glass and wanton displays of starched whiteness. lift fork here, sip water there.
only do not look at me that way. if you do, i will poison your children
murder your seed
haha, you like that? and you drape me with the flesh of exotic tree dwelling animals. when you adorn my neck with blood, you smile to yourself. i am your pretty trinket, your gold plated imitation gucci. smile at me, you say. i smile at you, and the silver you planted in my teeth reflects the candlelight that bounces offyour bald head
we sit at this table that is as long as it is wide, under ceiling as high as you are tall. you look down at me, possesively, exclusively. everything is as you want it. shoes? i will give you shoes, licentious underclothing that you tear offmy naked body
wear red, you say. i wear red, and i hang my head hang my head my head...
and they watch. perhaps it is the smell of the cocoa butter that you spread on my back. remind me how to be cruel. remind me that clothes hanging to dry under hot sun strong wind
look like ghost and whisper treacherous ideas to me.
only open your eyes and you will see that I talk with them. if you come, you will see me, and you will see how I am with them. and so we sit here
at
this table
that is as long as it is wide as dark as you are strong

and they are with me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh dd? We losing it slightly because of the holidays??

:-S

Remember Tuku rocks!!

You know who this is,
the pain in your side...lol!!

deadrocketcow said...

lol, you're insane

Anonymous said...

dd u disappeared...

from the purty cat??
Mewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

lol

deadrocketcow said...

So did not disappear. Who are you and what have you done with Simba's best friend?