Sunday, July 31, 2011

1 month done, 83 to go

I survived one month of general surgery trauma and have now moved onto my Neurology rotation, which is going to be three months of pure bliss. Only having to be at the hospital at 7am, and leaving at 4pm, with two days off a week does wonders for the soul. On top of that, I might actually have the time to learn something. Top 5 goals for the month of August (in no particular order):

1. Actually use the gym membership I purchased...at least 3 times a week
2. Get this car buying process over with
3. Furniture, anyone?
4. Register, study for, and take Step 3 (the evil never stops)
5. Make it through 6 chapters of Blumenfeld

If I can do those things, I will be a happy somebody*

*Read Baking Cakes in Kigali for the origin of that quaint expression

1 comment:

Oblow leather jacket said...

I am very happy to keep track the thing that I used to do. many thanks for sharing. impressive page indeed.