Thursday, August 12, 2004

What gives?

So I have neglected my blog these past few days. I have gone off into the far off regions (off campus) of the world and I have lost the little that remained of my senses. Aka, my priorities are all wrong. Priorities such as posting. On my blog. Mercy me, is that the time? I like to eat ice-cream...but then, who doesn't? Soon I will be queen. Soon, the blue tailed niblet will roam free, and the song of life will be sung again. I wrote the lyrics, just in case you were wondering, and they are all in haiku form.
Yeah, so I'm typing, so I'm looking at the screen. What gives? Mercy me, is that the time? I like to eat oreos...but then, who doesn't? Soon I will be asleep. Soon, I will dream dreams, and my mind will sing its sleep song. There are no lyrics, just in case you were wondering, just mindless muttering.
Yeah, so I'm leaving, so I'm going away. What gives?

No comments: