Thursday, March 31, 2005

Life is

silence. heart beating. blood - blood gushing. life blood. who said life was about blue skies and green fields?
Life is

tears gray skies winter cold streets mist

Today is Thor's-day. He sleeps somewhere with his short hammer dreaming about thunder. Sometimes I dream about thunder. I dream about it perhaps because it makes me small. And everybody wants to feel small and insignificant right?
Right?
I discovered today that I define myself by what I do. I need Organic Chemistry, and I need Neuroscience, I need deadlines for research, because without them...
Life is

tears gray skies winter cold streets mist

Last night I went and saw two movies all by my lonesome. I saw The Ring 2, and then I saw Hitch. I should have done it the other way round, but what gives.
I liked The Ring 2 because I felt helpless, scared and alive. I liked the idea of a mother having to kill her child to save it. Oh yes.
Evil is like that. You can't keep giving and trying to help it, because it is never satisfied and it will always want more. No matter how patient and loving you are, in the end it will bite you in the back. And then bite your leg for good measure. Because evil loves to bite.
Hitch needs no comment. It was that kind of movie.
I should have watched The Ring twice.

No comments: