Sunday, September 19, 2004

Modus Operandi

Time to build me some armor again. The last batch I hitched up had a few weak points. But I have been to the blacksmith and I tell you friends and neighbors, I have the formulae. I'm using hot forge and only the strongest of tools. Ladies and gentlemen, friends and neighbors, I'm building me some high stress, durable, no wear, no tear body armor.
Aint nobody gonna tear it down. Aint no flaming arrows gonna penetrate this armor.
My rules, my life - from now on baby. It's a win win situation. My world is my world. I create the guidelines, the bounderies, and it is my modus operandi. You don't like it? See if I care.
It's back to that town that I love so well. Back to the streets of sarcasm, the corridors of cynicism.
Back to being me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."