Thursday, July 29, 2004

Ctrl-Alt-Delete

I woke up this morning at 5:45 with a renewed desire to battle any odds I might encounter in the not-so-uninteresting, and sometimes gory carnage that is my life. With this healthy serving of optimism on my plate, I sat at my computer and determined that I would make the remainder of my research yesterday's headlines. So I began. I was seriously getting my research on when disaster struck. You know that sick feeling you get when you have a million and one (all important, I assure you) windows open, and suddenly nothing on the screen is moving anymore?
Yeah. It was kinda like that. Only, a thousand fold worse. I ranted, I raved; I pleaded, I begged; I touched wood just for the heck of it. Nothing doing. With a heavy and anguished heart, I contemplated the misfortune that had befallen me. Life lost its meaning...colors faded...the whole world came to a standstill.

Then I hit ctrl-alt-delete.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahahaha - sorry to laugh at ur misfortune Lynn, but the way u say it is just unbelievably funny.