Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I am ready

I have awakened a restless beast. For a while now it was chained and locked up in some forgotten garden, behind some forgotten wall, in memories dim past. I walked past the wall, and a stirring of all that could be and all that should be came from behind those walls. The stiring was urgent, I could not ignore it, and even though I kept walking, something inside me was stirring in equal and fierce response. So I came back. I came back to this wall, and I saw a small crack where the light came through. I peered into this crack, and I knew that what lay beyond that wall was something that even I could not refute. Before I knew it, the wall was torn down, and the beast was free. This beast is a powerful one, it has me tight in it's grasp, and I fear I am slowly losing my sanity...

I want this beast to ravage me. I want to lose control. I want to lose my sanity. I am ready.

No comments: