Thursday, July 22, 2004

Tommyknockers

Today was 24 minutes ago. And by that I mean I am 23 minutes into the next day. And by the next day I mean today. As it were. Yes....the night does strange things to my mind. I like to think that I am affected by the moon in some non-werewolfic way. Come to think of it, I also like to think. (See what I mean? ) In your thoughts anything is possible. You can be male, female or even both. Tall, short or even both. Think about it like this: you are walking down a lonely street and you hear a rustling sound behind you. Don't be alarmed, it's only me and my camera crew. That, therefore, in essence, is what is.  Do you know what this 'it' is? Neither do I - you won't be tested on it. Well, that's what the little green men in my head keep saying. They've been getting rather loud lately... But that's another story. A story for a rainy day.

No comments: